|Title||The New Zealand Teachers Council
(view sites with similar title)
|Description ||SEARCH TEACHER EDUCATION INDUCTION OF PROVISIONALLY REGISTERED TEACHERS REGISTERED TEACHERS TEACHERS FROM OVERSEAS PROFESSIONAL LEADERS TEACHING IN MĀORI MEDIUM Welcome to New Zealand Teachers Council Excel in teaching so our learners will excel...|
Add this site to your favorite list
The New Zealand Teachers Council. SEARCH. TEACHER.EDUCATION. INDUCTION OF PROVISIONALLY.REGISTERED TEACHERS.
REGISTERED.TEACHERS. TEACHERS FROM.OVERSEAS. PROFESSIONAL.LEADERS. TEACHING IN.MĀORI MEDIUM.
Welcome to New Zealand Teachers Council. Excel in teaching so our learners will excel in the future.
We are the professional and regulatory body for teachers in New Zealand.
Our purpose is to provide professional leadership in teaching and to contribute to safe, high quality teaching and learning.
<! left-menu-spacer >
News Events. Registration/Other Forms. Search the Register of Teachers.
Policies, Requirements Guidelines. Registered Teacher Criteria. Publications and Resources.
Research. Professional Standards /
Conduct & Competence. About the New Zealand Teachers Council.
Contact Us. <! left-menu-end>
Teacher Education: The New Zealand Teachers Council has the responsibility to approve Initial Teacher Education (ITE) programmes and to ...
||Alexa Rank Date
Access traffic rank of teacherscouncil.govt.nz (site position)
Server IP of teacherscouncil.govt.nz: 188.8.131.52
(hosted by DTS NET)
Domain extension: .nz
(list top sites in New Zealand)
- logolodef (Goto homepage - New Zealand Teachers Council - Te Pouherenga Kaiako o Aotearoa)
teacherscouncil.govt.nz is linking to those sites:
- TEACHER EDUCATION
- INDUCTION OF PROVISIONALLY REGISTERED TEACHERS
- REGISTERED TEACHERS
- TEACHERS FROM OVERSEAS
- PROFESSIONAL LEADERS
- TEACHING IN MĀORI MEDIUM
- News Events
- Registration/Other Forms
- Search the Register of Teachers
- Policies, Requirements Guidelines
- Registered Teacher Criteria
- Publications and Resources
- Professional Standards / Conduct & Competence
- About the New Zealand Teachers Council
- Contact Us
- Teacher Education: The New Zealand Teachers Council has the responsibility to approve Initial Teacher Education (ITE) programmes and to set standards for graduates from the programmes.
- Induction of Provisionally Registered Teachers: Induction and mentoring (sometimes called advice and guidance) is the comprehensive and educative framework of support for provisionally registered teachers as they begin their teaching practice in real situations.
- Registered Teachers: Teacher registration is your official membership to the teaching profession. Registration was established to ensure a minimum quality standard is applied to all teachers entering or currently teaching in the general education system of New Zealand.
- Teachers from Overseas: Are you thinking about coming to live and teach in New Zealand? If you have completed your teacher education programme in a country other than New Zealand then this information is for you.
- Professional Leaders: As a professional leader in a New Zealand education setting, you play a key part in ensuring the quality of the teaching profession remains high and that the community has confidence in their children's teachers.
- Teaching in Māori Medium: As a teacher in a Māori medium setting, you are key to keeping te reo Māori alive in Aotearoa. Te Pouherenga Kaiako o Aotearoa supports both you and the wishes and aspirations of those whānau, hapu and iwi Māori who want their tamariki and mokopuna to experience quality learning through the language of their tupuna.
- Find out more
- TRCC - Mentoring the way forward - Supporting and growing a learning profession
- Teachers and social media
- Te Hāpai Ō
- Tātaiako: Cultural Competencies for Teachers of Māori Learners
- Registration Policy microsite
- Guide to provisional registration
- Ministry of Education funded workshop
- job description and application form
- Review Committee and the Review's Terms of Reference, context and objectives
- About Site
- Privacy, Copyright Disclaimer
- Site Map
- About Initial Teacher Training
site visit date: 2013-03-03 01:16:59
teacherscouncil.govt.nz site information