(view sites with similar title)
|Description ||Promoting social and fiscal conservatism and freedom of speech for all New Zealanders. Opposing progressive liberalism, political correctness, and left-wing social engineering|
|Keywords||political correctness, conservative, gay marriage, conservatism, same-sex marriage, liberal propaganda, conservative party, social engineering, news, blog, blogs, social conservatism, fiscal, left wing, liberalism, progressive, liberals, freedom of speech|
Add this site to your favorite list
the conservative. Skip to main content.Promoting social and fiscal conservatism and freedom of speech for all New Zealanders.
Opposing progressive liberalism, political correctness, and left-wing social engineering. the conservative.
Main menu Home. About. Contact. Archives. How things work. Editing help. Navigation. conservative blogs.
Cartoons. Search form. Search. bloggers. Terry Wallbank. Joe conservative. User
Create new account. Request new
Poll. Who are you likely to vote for in the next election?
Choices. National. Labour. conservative. Greens. NZ First. Maori. Mana. ACT. United Future.
Older polls. Results. Recent comments. Brown. ON: Let’s rename the North Island and the South Island ‘Maori Island' and ‘Pakeha Island’
Terry Wallbank. ON: Let’s rename the North Island and the South Island ‘Maori Island' and ‘Pakeha Island’
Tim. ON: Let’s rename the North Island and the South Island ‘Maori Island' and ‘Pakeha Island’
Tim. ON: ...
||Alexa Rank Date
Server IP of theconservative.co.nz: 220.127.116.11
(hosted by Lunar Pages)
Domain extension: .nz
(list top sites in New Zealand)
- picture-7-1349057589 (Terry Wallbank's picture)
theconservative.co.nz is linking to those sites:
WND - A Free Press for a Free People
The Daily Caller
NZ Herald: New Zealand's Latest News, Business, Sport, Weather, Travel, Technology, Entertainment, Politics, Finance, Health, Environment and Science
The American Spectator
Whale Oil Beef Hooked | A Blog by Cameron Slater
New Zealand Conservative
coNZervative | Drawing wisely from the past is the Art of Life ~ john stringer
- the conservative
- How things work
- Editing help
- Terry Wallbank
- Joe Conservative
- Create new account
- Request new
- Older polls
- Let’s rename the North Island and the South Island ‘Maori Island' and ‘Pakeha Island’
- Gay marriage: how conservatives shoot themselves in the foot
- BBC told to put more gay presenters on children’s television—TVNZ will be next
- NZ the new San Francisco: gays everywhere and exhibitionists exposing their dangling bits—‘hey man peace-out’
- Tobacco: First came health warnings, then hidden in cupboards, now plain packaging. Now Alcohol: First comes health warnings…..
- Mr. Bean and Blackadder want hate speech repealed and freedom of speech returned
- Why do white liberals hate themselves so much?
- The truth about homosexuality in explicit detail—what gay-marriage advocates are not telling you
- UK: Political Correctness driving people from Cameron’s Cronies to the Farage Camp
- Shocking: Completely wrecked-old-state house on prime 1.1 million-dollar land
- Nigel Latta: The so-called anti-political-correctness guru is just another liberal fake
- When did Northcote vote to become Chinese?
- Stuff: ‘Gay All Black wanted - to help tackle bigotry’—what?
- Garth McVicar links gay marriage to crime rise in NZ’—and he’s right—select committee shockingly biased
- A sample of pro-gay-marriage submissions to the select committee—some doozies
- Fiscal Cliff: Lip licking, crying Speaker John Boehner’s days are numbered
- Welcome to liberalism: 3.8 million children in the family justice system while Cameron focuses on gay marriage
- White-trash liberal: Jennifer Farley masturbates while watching movie ‘The Dark Knight Rises’
- Cartoon: Incestuous marriages could be next
- Welcome to multiculturalism: Islam on equal footing in Hamburg—Islamic studies written and taught by Muslims
- Brainwashing, lying liberals: Eric Holder wants to brainwash people about guns—Piers Morgan lies about guns
- What’s up with Harvard? ‘New bondage club approved’ and different club sends out a ‘no f*****g Jews’ flyer
- An honest comparison between a 15-minutes-of-fame shooter and Anders Breivik
- John Key: “If I got hit by a bus I will have left NZ in better shape”
- The secular-progressive war on Christmas
- The absurdity of equality shows its ugly head again—deaf woman on a jury?
- Spot the difference Cameron-Key: A Farage clone will rise to devour Key just like Cameron
- Just how conservative is conservative Colin Craig?
- Funny: This would have to be one of the best answers to a tax-return question I have ever seen
- Australians fed-up with six-months-in-a-leaky-boat people
- Richard Prosser saga—once again NZ’s liberal speech police show their ugly heads
- Wake up Hone: state houses don’t belong to Maori and other victims, they belong to the state
- Privatising education may be the only solution to left-wing indoctrination
- Liberals are truly dangerously insane
- Saudis go high tech: Saudi men get an automated text message when their wife or wives try to run away.
- More gender bending: Swedish-toy-company catalogue no longer has boy toys and girl toys—only gender-neutral toys
- If Romney doesn’t beat Bozo Obama, shut down the Republican Party
- Whale Oil
- No Minister
- Oswald Bastable's Rantings
- Gates of Vienna
- Sultan Knish
- American Spectator blog
- The Daily Caller
- mrc tv
- P J Media
- PJ TV
- Add new comment
- Google—yet another liberal propaganda machine
- This cartoon sums up idiotic liberalism very well indeed
- UK: The insanity of the liberal—yeh! unisex toilets means equality—oops but not in my workplace
- Family First launches new website—get over there to help vote out these gay-marriage fascists
- opposition to gay marriage in New Zealand is now far greater
- NZ Herald’s so
- Gay Marriage supporters—answer this girl’s question—you can’t and that’s where your argument fails
- CNS News:
- Tourism minister, John Key, may reroute Interislander from beautiful Marlborough to beach that resembles Dunkirk
- Why give John Key and the other socialists four years—they do enough damage in three?
- last »
- Subscribe to the conservative RSS
- April 2013
- The Case Against Same-Sex Marriage – Well Put
- “It takes a mom and a dad to create a child, so it takes a mom and a dad to raise one”
- Donor kids must not be forgotten
- When Women Wanted Sex Much More Than Men
- ICT Connect
- A treacherous little creep:
- Open house
- School your own kids, you’re a criminal.
- Progressives and the Futility of Persuasion
- Opinion Polls- Hitler, Mussolini and Caligula Would All Have Been So Popular
- A New Year Message For John Key
- Another ban from the statist Nats
- Rolf Rested?
- An Unfortunate Headline........
- I argue from being
- Traditional Marriage vs Same Sex Marriage
- Gay Couples are entitled to friendship, but not sex
- And Now a 13-Year-Old On Same-Sex Marriage
site visit date: 2013-04-03 02:48:17
theconservative.co.nz site information